Consultations are always free, for any service. We are not able to accept Medicaid, but please reach out for special pricing options. We offer assistance for clients to submit their own billing to their insurance. We accept HSA.
Appointments in your home or our office.
– May (2)
– July (2)
Community Birth (homebirth) Options
Your birth is one of the most special and important moments of your life. So much work and preparation pours into planning the perfect birth in the perfect setting. Your care provider should be prioritizing your needs and supporting the work you’re doing to prepare to see your new little one! Birth plans, important traditions, and healthy choices are all part of a satisfying birth experience and memories which will last a lifetime.
Choosing a provider who values respect, safety, informed decision making, and autonomy is a great step toward ensuring you have the best birth experience possible.
- Community birth choices for 2022!
- Experienced provider for your prenatal, birth, postpartum, and well newborn care to 6 weeks
- Standard care schedule, labs, ultrasounds, and referrals as necessary
- Paperless files with client access 24/7
- Open, informed, and cooperative decision making through all processes with respect for medical and bodily autonomy of the client
- Nutritional and herbal counselling
- Optional postpartum extended care to 12 weeks
- Optional overnight / supportive infant care
- VIP specials: sibling doula and education, in home visits, and massage
- Includes doula, childbirth education, and birth supply kit
- Call or text to schedule a free consultation
- Serving Lake, Seminole, Volusia, and Orange counties in Florida (travel services upon request and based on availability)
Also accepting clients who are seeking optimal pregnancy care. Often, standard providers are rushed, offer long waiting times with no respect or regard for your schedule, and lack knowledge of holistic, nutrition based health. Midwifery care in pregnancy focuses on the client, with sensitivity toward individual needs, schedules, and respect for shared decision making. Pregnancy care is designed for parents looking to get out of the fast food line with the standard U.S. medical system and discover a more gentle, informed, and respectful approach.
Your midwife invites you to navigate your pregnancy with empowering, personal care. Offering a gold standard, your visits with the midwife will be filled with encouragement, resources, appropriate testing and imaging, as well as up to date, research based medical knowledge.
Comfortable appointments with no cold exam rooms, low to no wait times, warm, personalized care, weekend hours, and plenty of support for your pregnancy and postpartum experience.
- Prenatal care: 9 visits (in your home)
- Postpartum care: standard 6 weeks postpartum (3 visits), or optional extended care to 12 weeks (6 visits)
- Experienced VBAC provider
- VIP specials: Monitrice services, home from the hospital checkup, doula, childbirth education, massage, and more
- Referrals and recommendations for local hospitals to fit your preferences
- Packages available to suit your family needs
- Starting at $2600
- THIS OPTION IS FOR PARENTS CHOOSING HOSPITAL BIRTH
Your health is important long before trying to achieve a pregnancy. Optimal fertility care for pregnancy is a journey for parents to build physical, mental, and emotional wellness in preparation of your new addition.
Skip the cold, harsh, impersonal offices for a full evaluation in your home, complete with standard testing, scans when necessary, and full nutrition with natural support methods. Some treatment methods may have better success with certain medications, which are also available, when necessary.
Step into your parenting journey with confidence and optimal health!
- 4 Office visits, 1 hour each
- Does not include labs/scans
- Email and phone support
- Herbal, nutrition, hormonal approach
- $200 credit applied to upgrade to prenatal care or community birth option